Unable to take a thought very far, the ADD Riddled Mind flits from one ‘Great Idea’ to another ‘Fantastic Concept’
October 7th, 2009
Sound Frequencies to Remove Emotional Charges in the Body. Like grounding yourself. Ex: Practical use – assisting in getting over a former lover.
October 7th, 2009
A Key to Success
Pick a Rabbit Hole and dive down deeper into it than anyone else [become expert] in a myopic narrow field of knowledge.
September ??, 2009
dual citizenship…buy gold/art..sell in Euro… open suiss acct with funds from sale…
October ?, 2009
Connection/Explanation of pilots back in the 50s seeing cigar shaped UFOs that they often described as B-29 fuselages without wings [See The Report On Unidentified Flying Objects: By The Former Head Of Project Blue Book].
Possible explanation – someone took Nikola Tesla’s idea of Telautomaton [see Tesla’s Autobiography ] and built and flew them secretly and thus scaring the willies out of airline pilots and others.
November 13, 2009
I’m a prototype . . . and they destroyed the mold when they made me
November 15th, 2009
IDEA: Helping each other get traffic for their blog – have a ‘group’ blog that has 3 posts a day by 3 different people and each person [member] is allowed 1 or 2 posts per month. This would allow about 100 bloggers to have a community blog that helps them get noticed.
December 3rd, 2009
Have you ever stopped what you are doing or thinking and centered yourself and put your attention on the NOW?
How do you feel?
Have you ever wondered or realized that maybe you are partially happy with everything?
Maybe you are happy where you are but not who you are with. . .
Or you’re happy with who you are with but not with what you are doing at the moment.
December 3rd, 2009
Hmm… maybe time to post this one and move on…
Stumped on Holiday Gift Ideas for your Family and Loved Ones? Here’s a variety of memory joggers to get you started courtesy of amazon.com
- • Windows 7 Netbooks Under Starting $350: Find the biggest selection of netbooks with Windows 7 Starter in the Amazon.com netbooks store.
- • Blu-ray Players Under $200: The high-def experience doesn’t have to be expensive. Amazon.com has Blu-ray players from brands such as LG, Samsung, and Sony with prices below $200.
- • Great savings on new cutting-edge HP Photosmart Premium TouchSmart Web All-in-One Printer: The world’s first web-connected home printer powered by touch. Quickly print movie tickets, maps, coupons, lab-quality photos and more. All without a computer and now at a very low price.
- • Movies & TV Gift and Boxed Set Sale: To find that last minute gift without breaking the bank, shop our Movies & TV Gift and Boxed Set Sale with savings of up to 60% off select DVD and Blu-ray, from Dec. 2 – Dec. 22, 2009 while supplies last.
- • Up to 40% Off Kitchen & Home Gifts: Save up to 40% on perfect gift for everyone on your list, from the Master Chef to the Home Decorator to the One Who Has It All. Plus, check out our editor’s picks to discover the hottest gifts this season.
- • Amazon Kindle Wireless Reading Device: 6” E-ink® Display with Global Wireless: Kindle is Amazon’s most wished for, most gifted and #1 bestselling product. This year, give them what they really want and have it delivered in time for the holidays!
- • Top Holiday Deals & Frustration-Free Packaging in Toys:: Shop our top holiday deals in Toys and find great savings on toys, games, puzzles, and more. Also save on toys in Frustration-Free Packaging. Say no to wrap rage- Amazon.com is now offering over 100 bestselling toys, electronics, and household items in easy-to-open Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging. They’re the same great products at the same great prices–just less packaging.
- • Bestselling AT&T Phones from $.01 : Check out the incredible prices on AT&T devices. Upgrade to bestsellers like the BlackBerry Curve 8900 or the LG Xenon GR500 Phone for only a penny (with new service plan).
- • Extra Discounts on Magazine Subscriptions: Magazines make great gifts, and during December some are as low as $5 after instant discounts including Disney FamilyFun, Redbook, Country Living and more.
- • Save over 30% off the Canon PIXMA iP100 Mobile Photo Printer: While supplies last, get the Canon PIXMA iP100 Mobile Photo Printer for only $169.99—that’s over 30% off! The rugged, compact iP100 Mobile Printer delivers remarkable quality and print-anywhere portability.
- • Diamond Stud Earrings- Best Deals of the Season: ‘Tis the season for diamond studs. For a limited time, shop our best prices of the season on select diamond stud earrings sold by Amazon.com –up to 70% off, plus Free One-Day Shipping and special six-month financing (see details).
- • Video Games- 18 Days, 18 Deals: Now is the time of year when anticipation builds more with each passing day. It’s also the time of year when Amazon Video Games has scores of fantastic deals happening all at once. There is no better way to celebrate the season than with a mashup of daily anticipation and fabulous deals! Starting Tuesday, December 1 and continuing for 18 consecutive days, Amazon Video Games will be featuring one new, terrific deal for your gaming pleasure. Quantities will be limited!
Still not helping? How about giving something unique and special and make a gift.
If you are artistic, you could record a song, paint a picture or make jewelry.
Or go in a completely different direction and forget exchanging gifts and instead volunteer your time and money for the less fortunate by working with a charity or foundation or church and help needy family have a better holiday.
Or you could take a trip. One growing popular vacation is cruising during the holidays.
Cruises are a great way for the whole family to enjoy the holidays and no one has to entertain or host and no arguing over who is going to visit who.
DAILY DOSE OF WISDOM
Sometimes [heck, what am I saying? Most of the time] we are very adept at making things much more complicated and difficult for ourselves because we don’t believe or realize how simple and easy life, success, happiness can be.
All wise people do is they are able to grasp and convey simple universal truths.
For example, in dealing with other people, it helps to understand a basic, simple psychological premise regarding what makes people do ANYTHING.
At the basic level, we are motivated by one thing [yet we perceive it at a duality].
Everything we do or act upon is all based on our belief of whether or not taking such action will result in greater pleasure or less pain.
Once you understand and apply this basic truth, you will be much more effective in your communication and dealings with others.
People want more happiness, more expression of creativity. . . so therefore, everything they do is based on whether they think it will bring them more happiness, fulfillment and joy to their life.
Going with the dualistic nature of our current reality, sometimes one’s perspective on reality can become distorted and the things that they think bring them joy and pleasure are actually harmful and negative to themselves and or others.