Local TM Teacher Interviewed On Smooth Jazz WSJT 98.7 FM
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi brought TM – Transcendental Meditation – to America (beginning in San Francisco) back in 1959.
50 years go by pretty quick!
Recently, Tampa Bay TM Instructor, Jim Vuille, did an interview on several Tampa Bay radio stations.
Here’s the broadcast recording [30 min]
Why I love practicing TM. Practicing TM gets you in touch with your own inner potential. . . which is unlimited.
Many of us have just forgotten this truth, distracted and disoriented by all the outside ‘noise’ in our busy lives.
If you’re looking to learn more about TM or you are someone who’s been practicing for years, this 30 min interview reminds us of why TM is such an awesome tool to have in our journey of self discovery, personal development and unlimited potential.
Through my own daily practice of TM, I’ve found that I have cultivated and enhanced many desirable qualities*:
- being non-judgmental
- moving towards moderation in everything in life
- learning to love myself
- indifference in the face of gain or loss
- greater appreciation of myself and others
- self-sufficiency (relying on what one has inside, rather than dependency on external resources)
- more openness & receptivity
- freedom, flexibility & adaptability in all sorts of situations
- physical endurance / more energy
*DISCLAIMER* Although I attribute this to TM, I can’t prove that they are soley a result of doing TM, especially when I tend to do a variety of different things that all help me grow. I like to think of it as a really useful tool in a whole toolbox of stuff.
Here’s some links for more information on research, benefits and local introductory meetings in your area (they’re free)